okay, so I have not been updating that much... what to do?
Anyway, spent the whole day out today. It all started in the morning when I woke up too damn early, 7am-ish. Checked my email, did some stuff and head back to sleep 8-9-ish. Woke up at 11 and mum ask if I want to join her (and dad) for lunch in town, I said ok so down I went. After lunch, was going to meet cousin late afternoon so was too lazy to come home and out again so stayed in town.
Took the train to orchard (sommerset really) and visited some model shops, bookshops and stuff. Saw a book I wanted, about organised crime but was way to ex (50+).
Then it was time to meet my lovely cousin, something I was looking forward to quite a lot. For some strange reason I never figured out I feel very comfortable around her and can totally relax when I'm with her. We had some coffee, well I had tea, a really wierd tea. Rose bud? Who in the world put rose buds in their tea??
Anyhow... after that we saw a movie, Alfie, weird movie ... Okay lah. Not exactly leading the lifestyle I would. Never did figure out why someone would get a gf/bf without the intension of marrying her/him ultimately. I guess that makes me old fashioned?
Had dinner, walked into the wrong restaurant, and quickly left apologising to the waitress. Then wondered around somemore looking for something she had to buy (and not finding it) and headed home. On the bus, I saw the most drop dead gorgeous babe I have ever seen in my life! And there I was frozen to my seat. If only some of the Alfie charmed came to me by osmosis... Oh well, what to do??
So today was quite eventful for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment