Finally, I managed to dig out an hour today and put the finishing touches on the last of the five miniatures I entered for the Chick Challenge V which I mentioned before.
I actually prepared 10 miniatures for possible entry but good thing I only submitted 5. Its quite a pressure to finish those you submited because you have to submit a before picture. I didn't want to be the one that didn't go through, as far as I'm concerned, by submitting a before pics its an agreement that you will try your best to finish painting it.
I can't wait for the after pics to all come in. 500+ entries! Wow, what a turn out! Voting the winners is going to take a long time. I know a lot of top tier painters are entering so I don't have much expectations about placing in the top 3 of any categories. Still, its quite fun to see you paint job up on a website like that :D Oh, and the prizes are awarded randomly, not by merit! So anyone can have a chance of scoring a freebie!
No comments:
Post a Comment