Sunday, September 27, 2009

Inquisitor

Haven't painted in years! This lot took me a few months to complete, finding free time to paint is difficult nowadays but quite happy with how they turned up!

Decided to paint these five miniatures as a band of 40K imperial inquisitorial agents. The Inquisitor himself is a Warmachine figure with simple swaps with Space Marine weapons to make it more 40K. The scribe, astropath and cherub are GW inquisitor henchmen miniatures. The assassin is a slightly converted Heresy mini, with some extra clothes green stuffed on.

Of all of them, I'm most happy with the scribe.

inq-group1

inquisitor

inq-scribe

inq-cherub

inq-astropath

inq-assasin

And here is a sneak peek at a Space Marine armed with a shuriken catapult. He is going to be part of my next group, a rogue trader band. I've tried my best to give him the rogue trader era Space Marine feel, giving him the beaky helmet and studded shoulder pad.

I've lined up a few minis but still not quite sure which to use for the trader himself.

SM-sc

3 comments:

Andy said...

Hey! Glad to see you posting again!!

2008 Ford E Series Van AC Compressor said...

I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.

Anonymous said...

VW Phaeton Turbocharger

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.