Was invited to my Aunt's place cause my little cousin wanted to play some mahjong (only gets to play once a year) but I couldn't make it cause I agreed to host this week's miniatures game.So my friends came down and we played with my new river sections. We were deciding whether to do two one-on-one or a 4 player battle royale. In the end we decided to go for it and played a 4 way multi-player game. So it was my orcs vs Corbon's new pygmies vs Mike's dark elves vs Arjun's new Aztecs. My orcs took out the pygmies while the dark elves routed the Aztecs. We then chased the dark elves around a bit after a strong shooting phase the dark elves managed to knock out enough of my troops to send me off the table.
http://wargames.spyz.org/napnuts/album133
Arjun and Corbon then decided to have a second game, Aztecs vs Corbon's English sea dogs. The Aztecs unwisely decided to go into a scrum skirmish with the English and was ultimately defeated.
http://wargames.spyz.org/napnuts/album132
After the game, I gave my cousin a call, they were still playing so I excused myself from dinner with my miniature buddys and went down to my Aunt's place. So I was there relearning how to play mahjong. But it was the end of a long day and my brain was not working that well so was a bit slow on the uptake. To be honest, its not really my kind of game but I did enjoy the company. A nice way to end the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment