Saturday, February 19, 2005

Surrounded by beauty

Spent an entertaining day following my cousin around and meeting some of her friends later in the day. I suppose being a hermit for the past several years makes casual conversation quite difficult for me? Probably made worse by the fact that her friends are like drop dead gorgeous.

Well, to be honest, I have been a loner all my life, came out of my hut for a brief time during my army days but went right back in after that when I went to Australia. Blasted waste too, given there are no girls in the army. At any rate this is something that I suppose I will have to work on I guess, how I have no idea.

Despite the fact that I'm not a great conversationist, its absolutely facinating experiencing the way different people react to external stimuli, and I guess made more interesting by the fact that they are drop dead gorgeous too, haha. Ok, starting to sound like a weirdo so I'll stop.

No comments: