Friday, December 09, 2005

Zombie town WIP

Beware, these are all large pictures! Here is a test fit of some card stock building on the modern tiles set. The modern tiles are from WorldWorks and the buildings (except for that scratch built big red) is from MicroTactix.
microbuild6microbuild5microbuild3microbuild2
zombieCF2Still needs a few more buildings to fill up the table, ideally plus a few extra so they can be cycled in and out from game to game. But thats probably a bit ambitious at the moment. Still, I'm fairly pleased with how these look. Maybe be a bit cartoon looking but should be fine. I also knocked up some home made posters for the billboards, haha. Just being silly.

Also, will be needing a whole lot more zombies to fill the table too! I gathered the few that I have and have them wander around outside the comics store.

5 comments:

fatgoblin said...

I did convert some GW zombies into modern ones. In fact they were the first zombies I painted. You can see them in an earlier entry
http://fatgoblin.blogspot.com/2005/09/games-workshop-zombies.html

wahj said...

I love the Napnuts billboard! = )

fatgoblin said...

thanks! I prefer the peppermint hippo one myself... :D

Andrew Glazebrook said...

This looks just like Middlesbrough on a Saturday night !

fatgoblin said...

thanks for looking