Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Undead quick paints

I started 10 Mantic zombies long long ago, maybe even a year ago.  But then lost interest and never finished it.  But most of the colours were blocked in already.  Then a few games of rpg at the end of 2013 brought me back to undead and so I finished them up.  All it needed was a few layers of washes and they were done.

Then I painted another 4 undead.  There are two Otherworld Wraiths, a really old Reaper banshee (as in so old the blister was a different pattern....), and a West Wind thing (from their old Chaos in Carpathian range I think)

The 4 minis were really quick jobs as well, some dry brush, some washes and done!

Seen below posed on Capt Arjun's graveyard terrain.



Got a few more painted stuff but haven't got round to taking photos of them yet.

No comments: