Wednesday, January 25, 2006

meme?

I have no idea what a meme is but apparently I got myself tagged by Mr Wahj so here goes!

4 Jobs you've had in your life.
  • Research assistant at University of Tasmania
  • data entry clerk at Prudential
  • Tutor and Research Assistant at University of Melbourne
  • Tutor at Australian National University


  • 4 Movies you could watch over and over again.
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Kill Bill
  • Kung Fu Hustle
  • Pirates of the Caribbean


  • 4 TV shows you love to watch.
  • Firefly
  • Babylon 5
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer (first 3-4 seasons only)
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex


  • 4 Places you've lived.
  • Florida
  • Tasmania
  • Melbourne
  • Canberra


  • 4 Places you've been on vacation to.
  • America
  • UK
  • Australia
  • Thats all I remember


  • 4 Places you'd rather be.
  • very happy here


  • 4 of your favourite foods.
  • Pineapple Tarts (yay! its CNY!)
  • Hokkien Mee (the white colour one with sotong, prawn and pork
  • Claypot spicy Eggplant with mince meat
  • Pasta (and cold pizza!)


  • 4 Websites you visit daily.
  • Napnuts Forum
  • Frothers Forum
  • Tiny souls Forum
  • The Miniatures Page


  • 4 tagged.
  • no one cause I'm a grumpy hermity slacker. sorry!
  • No comments: