Second of the Heresy sci-fis, Skunk is listed as the "the loser stoner that all good sci-fi crews need, if only to get picked off early in the film!" A bit sad really! hahaReasonably happy with how this one turned out esp the face and hair, I thought the mini has a nice chinese look to it. The rest of it is a bit more rough than usual.
Couldn't resist painting the leg stripes on this or Adams before... Must be the Han Solo force...
5 comments:
Does anybody make figures from the Firefly/Serenity series? That would make a pretty good archetypal Sci-Fi crew.
not really, that I know of. But here is a WIP of a not-Mal Reynolds.
lovely!
"You can't take the sky from me!"
I want Shepherd Book, with his hair loose! Or Kaylee, she's hot.
fatgoblin, what are you using for your bases?
I want all of them. I think all the characters are very different and very interesting.
The bases are from Champ Industries. See the link in the previous post (engineer adams)
I want the whole series as well! = )
Post a Comment