Thursday, January 25, 2007

Evil dwarves and imps

FFCD2Finished off this evil dwarf fantasy football player. The script on the base is based on Babylonian I think? I'm quite happy with the helmet on this one. The horn thing ended up quite nice! Wish I could get some of the armour plates a bit more sharp though.

This the second one I did, but I think I forgot to post the pics of the first one. So here they are as well, together with a couple of imps I did.

impa2I love small minis, so I thought I would make some imps for fun! And naked and fat is the way to go! :) I should have made them without the helmet though, and convert them later to give them helmets... oh well....

I'm sending them off to Impact to get cast up, and hopefully to sell at some point. Its going to be fun! Hopefully I'll get a few castings I can butcher and reuse as parts so I don't have to sculpt the hands again! I really need the practice though, but I'm lazy... what to do?

No comments: