Friday, January 26, 2007

Fitzy zomby

fitzzombYes! My sexy zombies are done! I have been lusting after these beauties for quite some time! When Doc wanted to order some minis direct from Crocodile Games I jumped on the chance and sent an email to them asking if I can purchase a set. They are sculpted by head croc Chris FitzPatrick and I heard that they have been sold at the croc stand at conventions. A friendly reply and viola! Legend!

I was pondering hard how to paint the lady then I recall a recent conversation with my cousin about me being intimidated by women in pin stripe power suits and so there you have it. She looks as if she has had her eyebrows sculpted on. I tried painting them black but it looked really odd so in the end I painted them white and made her a platinum blond. But then it looked like she had white hair so I gave it a yellow glaze and thats how it ended up like that.

The cop I debated against dark or light blue top, but in the end went for light as I think its a bit more interesting looking. Well, its the first cop I painted so now all future ones will be this colour scheme (although I have some in long sleeve...). A bit weird that he is wearing a singlet in front but not in the back, but hey, who's looking?

Can you tell I really like them? They are my favourite zombies right now! :)

Zombie tally: painted 71; unpainted 25

No comments: