I bought a bunch of 10mm orcs on a whim once when Boon discovered them to be perfect for a 15mm goblin army. I have been looking for nice goblins ever since I started to consider painting 15mm armies, but they have all been rather poor. But when I saw these Pendraken orcs, I thought "hey, these look pretty cool". They are not stella sculpts but they do do the job very well.Then while milling around blood bowl town, I suddenly had the urge to paint lots of minis really quickly and what else to do but a 15mm army? So I dragged these out of storage and painted them as fast and as messy as I can bring myself to. The prep and basing still took quite a bit of time but the painting was quite fast. I primed them black too, to save time. The black robes turned out a bit too grey I suppose due to the fat brush I was using... but still, I'm quite happy with the result.
I even sculpted a manky looking skull for one of the spearmen, converting him into a shaman! Haha, its all blurred out by the focus, thank goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment