Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Demonic tree?

dryadsFinished the last of the player figures for the Nurgle team, these are GW dryads that I'm going to use as pestigors, which are some sort of a diseased beastmen. I thought it would be quite cool, but turns out they still look very plant like even after I carved off all the leaves. grumble grumble... I suppose the green based colour scheme did not help too. Oh well....

This lot was done even faster! haha! All these figures that are basically naked and has a fair bit of surface detail are real quick to do with this sort colour scheme. I did take a few short cuts again, and its a bit more messy than usual but its done and I'm happy.

One of them is a lot whiter than the other, she is the first one I did. I kinda decided against that and went a bit more darker, but too lazy to change the old one, so my story is that she is older and her bits are turning white. Maybe she is the mum...

No comments: