Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Uncle Jerry's photos

Uncle JerryGot a bunch of photos from my Uncle he took on his trip to Singapore recently (he is living in Canada). This trip lasted for I think 2 months or so which is quite long! It was particularly great cause I missed his last trip down about 2 years ago which I was still in Australia.

Thinking back on those weeks around Chinese New Year, I think were the most fun filled days I have had in recenty memory. It was great to hang out with my cousins who turned out to be rather swell people. Well still a lot of growing and changing for us I guess but I think we'll turn out ok...

Darling cousinsI guess I should use some initiative to keep in contact but I have generally sucked at this sort of thing. I've lost contact with so many friends. Mainly from laziness I guess. Its even more work when you disappear for months to years in another countries. Which leaves me is the rather sad state have having rather few friends. So I guess I'm a bit of a loser...

My knee I think is getting better. Did 5 rounds today, it did feel a bit strained but was alright. 5 rounds is still quite a short distance though... I'm hoping to slowly increase it till at least 10. I have no idea what the distance of each round is though...

No comments: