Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Totally knackered

Oh my god, I'm so out of shape its not funny! Started jogging in the evenings last friday. I doubt I even did one km and totally cannot carry on. And all aches and pains the next day... still aching today... But then I was jogging every day (except sunday, game day) so no chance to really get over it. Plus today I think something gave on my left knee, really aching. I'm sure its nothing, just protesting about doing more work then normal...

Have not seriously excercised in about 4 years. So not to hard to expect it to be a hard climb. But no choice lah, going back for ICT in may so have to get fit again. Anyway, its about time too, growing too fat.

Seems like I'm not the only one tired! All the pics for the Chick Challenge is up. Jason really did a massive effort there putting up hundreds of paintjobs from every tom dick and harry. Even managed to get a few in myself. If you have nothing better to do, wonder over and have a look at some of the painting. If you really have nothing better to do, you can vote for your favourites too.

Silly thought of the day:
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

No comments: