Well this jogging thing is not going all that well... Managed to do some decent jogging on monday, but after 2 rounds on tuesday me knee started to strain, I ignored it but after the 3rd round, it started to hurt so I stopped. I thought a night's sleep will OK it so Wednesday I went jogging again. After only half round, the knee started arching again everytime it takes my weight... So I stopped and went back home. Decided to rest it before I do something serious to my knee, so bummed out for thurs and fri. Saturday went to jog again, it did feel a bit wonky after 2 rounds but not so bad so I continued. On the third round I felt a bit of drizzle so I headed home (such a loser). Turned out it didn't rain at all... sigh...
Sunday went to play some games with my friends so no jogging. We had a rematch of Vinci, a board game. Part of the game is drawing two cards to determine the type of civilization you were. We thought it might be fun to each pick one, rather than radomly draw. I did a bit better than last game, came in 4th (out of 6). The top 3 players were all in contention for being first but us loser 3 were trying our best not to end up last! haha.
We then talked about Empire in Arms, a old (and freakishly complex) Napoleaonic board game. It looked mighty boring to be honest but I don't mind playing it since they are thinking of doing a bit each month. I don't know if it will take off cause several people are not that interested. Lastly we talked about the warmaster campaign that Boon has cooked up. After that we break for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment