
More Orcy pirates painted and photographed. This time its two grunts and a bit smaller than the previous two. Once of them has got the bad sense to come out wearing orange and brown strips. oookay.... Well, orcs aren't exactly known for their dashing fashion sense... To be honest, the minis look worse in real life compared to these pics. Weird!

I also finished painting a piece of terrain I made of the game. Its a L-shaped ruin which if you had two you can put them next to each other and make a square! or a rectangle... but basically a house or any structure. Now I just need another 20 or so.... Was a bit bored so I dug out some of my other terrain and a few miniatures and stage a small scene. The orcs have executed "da cunnin plan" - you distract them puny 'umans I will come up on them backs all sneaky like....
No comments:
Post a Comment