My (not so) secret plan at the moment is to psycho my miniature gaming group into playing fantasy pirate games! heh heh... I have already painted 13 human pirates when I decided on something more exotic and chose a goblinoid pirate gang.
First to be painted are a couple of monsters that I though look kinda sharkish ... if you know what I mean... (get it? Pirates? Sharks?...) They are technically "squigs", manufactured by Games Workshop PLC. A squig is a half fungus, half animal (don't ask...) ball of muscle and teeth that the goblins hunt and keep as pets. This is what mine look like! I painted them blue-greyish in colour to emphasie the shark link (okay they look nothing like sharks so what?)
Also painted two squig hoppers, which are the same thing except they are mounted by goblins. So you can see what their size is relative to the goblins.
I have also painted some goblins but have not taken pics yet. The gobbos don't really have a strong pirate feel to them but the orcs (of which I have painted one) will have! Trust me! Akan Datang!
2 comments:
Wahahaha! Hey fat goblin! nice paintings! really good detail! keep up the good work and paint more more more!!! Muahahahahahaha!
thanks! check out the new embedded pics! Haha! Don't look me no up ah!
Post a Comment