
Yay! My Orc Buccaneers are good to go! (as soon as I varnish them). I might hire more hands at a later date but this is my starting line-up. I'm quite happy with how it turned out although the painting is spotty at places, at least I finally finished them! A bigger collection of individuals with poorer fashion sense I challenge you to find!

I did run into a small problem as I initially wanted there to be no magic users but then later it was decided that magic would bring in a bit more fun. But who to use as my orc shaman then? Digging through my collection, I came across this odd looking orc. If I remember correctly its an old model that is for a sci-fi game and its suppose to be have psychic powers or something. I like jester minis so I bought it many years ago. Now I finally have an excuse to paint it up!

Also I painted a third grunt for my orcs. I was originally going to have only two and the other one armed with a halberg but decided in the end to have all three with pistols and swords.

Last and certainly not least is the captain of the boat the big man (orc) himself! I did a bit of alteration on him, filed his head flat and added the hat. Unfortunately I glue the hat slightly off centre and at some angles it looks real silly! ah... oh well.... Well, he's mean, he's green, anyone tell him his hat is off will get a big smack on his head... at the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment