Yay! saw the superman movie and it was totally awesome! I'm really pleased with how both this new superman and the latest batman movies have turned out. Really revitalised my love of superheros a lot! I think the actors of both movie managed to play both the super and normal personas perfectly. And I liked Kate Bosworth too, ever since I saw Blue Crush which was an excellent movie, so bonus! :)
And just in time too, as I got part one of the new Superman tpb "For Tomorrow" collecting the first half of the story arc with Jim Lee's run. He did a fantastic job on Batman with "Hush" so I was really looking forward to seeing more of the old boy scout under his pencils (although he turned out to be not 100% scouty in this story!). Can't wait to get part two!
No comments:
Post a Comment