Thursday, July 06, 2006

Aquatic Troll

Aquatic TrollThis is the aquatic troll from Hasslefree minis. I originally bought it to be used in my Mordhiem pirate orc warband, since it looks aquatic, but since that campaign died a quiet death, I never got round to painting it up.

Now we are in the build up to another "campaign" or sorts, the first league/tournement of another one of GW's specialist games, Blood Bowl. And again, I went for orcs as would have been obvious from the previous posts. Anyway, whilst looking for trolls, I ended up going back to this HF one cause its got a slightly comical expression on his face. And this has the further bonus of having been already bought so I don't have to buy it again! :) Bonus!

I debated whether to do some minor conversion to blood bowl it but decided to leave it alone. I just thought it would be funny to have it totally naked running about all those girls... (ok, thats a bit weird written out like that...)

Now thats it painted, I'm a bit worried that I painted it too much over in the realistic style as compared to the cartoony style that I did the orc players. Hmmmm... (I did steal Cpt Arjun's elephant dotty idea! haha!)

1 comment: