Work begins on the behind the scenes crew, the support staff for my orc blood bowlers. Of course, like the players, they are from Shadowforge. The first four done is the nurse, coach, owner and a ball girl. I wanted to make them look like they wore their own clothes so I tried to avoid too much uniform, and limited the amount of purple. Quite happy with the colours that came out, even though the pink was a bitch to paint. The nurse originally had white socks but I thought it looked weird with the white stockings so I turned it purple like everyone elses.
On hindsight, I should have painted the ball girl's bag a different colour to break it from the balls but I was too lazy to change it after I was done. I didn't notice the owner had a skull belt buckle too, or I might have considered changing it to a more neutral buckle, like a flat rectangle maybe... or even a Chanel double C if I could be bothered (except that I think I would totally stuff it up...)
No comments:
Post a Comment