Saturday, August 06, 2005

Testosteroni!

big-borisFirst of, a big Whoppee! I feel like the old man in Charlie and the chocolate Factory! I entered this Big Boris from Heresy into the Total Testosterone Contest and came in second place in the fantasy section and third in the best base and best of show. I'm so happy! This was quite a difficult miniature to paint and I struggled with it for over a week. Glad it finally came out okay! *big smile!*

gumshoesI also continued with my pulp adventures painting for figures for the 1930s era. A whole bunch more of chinese can be found in the chinese gallery, the new ones are the eureka combatants and the westwind civilians.

Also did a few more academics including the father and son archeology team, to be found in the Too Much Education gallery. Also did a nice diecast truck by Corgi my friend found for me. I repainted it green in colour but some accident with the varnish damaged it some what, unfortunately... :(

Lastly, as can be seen in the embedded picture, is a bunch of europeans from the gumshoes pack from Pulp Figures, I think its a private investigator group. Quite an interesting collection of figures! I love these Pulp Figures, check them out in my new Whites gallery.

No comments: