Hmmm, for some reason totally forgot to blog my latest painting! Well, here are a pack of 5 gangsters, my first work with the new Mob Wars range of 30's era gangasters from the nice folks at Brigade Games. These are really nice sculpts and Paul Hicks, the sculptor really did an ace job on them. Lon (the boss) tells me next up on the release schedule is mob bosses and FBI agents! Cool beans! Hope he does well with the range and then we can get more packs released! I'm liking Brigade Games more and more! Haha, they seems to be investing in all sorts of interesting niche ranges that are my cup of tea.As before, individual shots can be seen in my napnuts gallery.
Also finished my new pulp building. I didn't like the poor paint job I did with the first one so this time I got one of those repeated brick textures, printed it out and stuck it onto the foamcore board. I thought it look alright! Nice middle ground between scratchbuilt solid terrain and print-out paper terrain.
As a final note, just to scream YESSSSS!!!!! The store finally after years managed to bring in some cans of testors dull cote, my varnish of choice! Bought a bunch... might have to get some more....
No comments:
Post a Comment