Finally! I've painted the last of the shadowforge orcs! Number 14 was done long time ago before I started on the support figures incase I needed to recruit extra line orcs. The other three are the new paint jobs.
A bit of shame with number 16, I realised only too late that she would make a perfect chainsaw girl! Just stick one of them onto the ground under the hand and perfect!
I painted the book blue because the blood bowl rulebook was blue, but I'm not quite good enough to replicate the picture and everything! Just settled for doing some random dots.
And here, is a compilation of all the players.
3 comments:
You are a GREAT painter and have great taste, cause I love Shadowforge´s minis.
Keep ´em coming.
Cheers,
Guido
I love these, great characterful figures and very nice paint jobs. Consistantly good results, well done!
thanks for looking!
Post a Comment