Thursday, March 23, 2006

It's close to midnight ....

zsmith4"and something evil's lurking in the dark"

Man they don't make music videos like they used to. Triller was super! I mean dancing zombies, how cool is that! Incidently, "Smooth Criminal" was very pulpish, which is another area that I'm very interested in. Hmmm, must paint one of my gangsters white at some point.

Anyway, here is the last of the Zombiesmith zombies. And a really nice bunch they are. The Triller and Rob Zombie ones are stars of the pack and the one in the straight jacket is pretty cool too. The one holding up his head is really funny too, it has a crazy looking face and an broken spine (which is why he has to hold up his head apparently!)

With all of them done, I took a group photo of the zombiesmith zombies, take a look here. Its the pack of 20 zombies plus the zombie kids pack that they gave me for free.

Zombie tally, painted 63, unpainted 10

No comments: