Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Somethings missing....

zsmith2My second group of 5 to get painted from Zombiesmith (whose website is still dead), so 10 out of the pack of 20 is done. This bunch is really gross. I'm quite squimish in reality, wonder why I like zombie movies and miniatures... but these are a bit too much I think! ewwww... (but the fat one without hands is kinda cute!)

More experimenting with skin colours here just for fun. My zombie horde is starting to resemble the dull colours of benneton... Was fighting off some illness too so was under the weather a bit, meaning that I rushed some parts of it through without taking much care to get things done neatly and correct mistakes. Well, they are zombies, such is their lot. (don't ask me whats happening with the one without a head. I don't know. I don't want to know.)

zombie tally, painted 51, unpainted 22

No comments: