Saturday, February 11, 2006

The gruesome dead

euzomb1Latest addition to the shambling horde are these gruesome zombies from tip top manufacturer Eureka. To be honest they are too gruesome for me but well, they are zombies and I'm a strong supporter of Eureka so I thought I would get a set anyway. They are 10 to a set so another 5 is on their way.

I certainly did not regret getting them though as they are very nice figures if you get past the mangled stuff. The surface detail is fantastic, and being so rich in detail makes them really easy to paint too. Dragging a brush lightly over it and all the detail is easily picked up. Especially being zombies, I was not all that worried about keeping them super neat. This lot was painted in record time, about a quarter to a third of the time I normally need to paint a 28mm figure.

Zombie tally, painted 40; unpainted 32

No comments: