Thursday, February 16, 2006

Whats for diner?

zhordeI finished a relatively quick weathering on a Plasticville diner which I thought was quite cool! :) I got it after I saw it in action in a zombie battle report at Reconaissance in Force. Man, their urban battle top is to die for.

Anyway, I took out some of the paper buildings I did before hoping they would not look too awkward together and I think they look sort of ok. Since I got all the buildings out, I thought I would just arrange them nicely and get a newer zombie horde picture. The last one I did was awhile ago. So here is it, from roof top view and from pedestrian view.

Here is a previous one I did when I got bored... And the first one ever, way back, which I sort of copied from Dan, a Singaporean cartoonist.

1 comment:

fatgoblin said...

Its not the IC's fault. They just bad at foot drill.