Rattrap Productions produces a rules set called .45 Adventure designed for pulp action. One of the free downloads is the Rescue at the Tar Pits, which is heavily inpsired by the Sin City graphic novels/movie. It is also a solo adventure so one day for fun I thought I would play it out to see how the mechanics work.
Its not bad, quite fun, but probably scaled a bit too small (too few figures, too much detail). I didn't get to finish the scenario though as I over ran my alloted 'fun time', but the heros did manage to get their hands on the girl. All that remained was to spirit her off the table and dodge the evil men.Had some fun with the roll call pictures too as you can see. Here is a shot of the contact as muscle man Bart smashes Mad Dog's face into a pulp.
No comments:
Post a Comment