Sunday, October 30, 2005

Worldworks Mayhem

picplanWell, since Andy was asking, here is the paper terrain I printed out for use with modern figures, which is right now the zombies. They are by Worldworks and look quite nice. Still need to make a few more buildings to fill up the map when I find more time.

Only criticism of the set is they need to hurry up and release more building types. With only two types of buildings, right now its not really ready to make a table out off. Plus I hope they break out of the boxy design a bit. Its easy to make but hopefully not all of the buildings will end up looking like that.

Take a closer look at the building in the napnuts gallery here.

I also have some buildings made from the twilight streets pack by Microtactix which looks ok too, if a bit more cartoony.

No comments: