Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hackmaster zombie

hackzomA quick update, a new zombie added to the ranks. I think this was sculpted by Steve Buddle for Hackmaster by Kenzer and Co. but I may be wrong as I discarded the packaging a long time ago. It seems that Kenzer and Co. stopped making miniatures altogether as there is no mention of them left of their website so this may well be OOP. The mini looks a bit odd in the rainbow colours though! haha

This brings the painted (modern-y) zombie population to 19. I have another 20 unpainted figures which will bring the total to 39 if I can get them painted. I did a bit of looking around and adding up and seems to be its quite easy to accumulated over a 100 unique modern zombies. Would be cool to have a huge mob of zoms and they are all different!

No comments: