The first of the survivors for the zombie collection. Was in the middle of painting a copplestone castings zombie pack when the little minx insisted I paint her first. Its a cheerleader from shadowforge I had for some time. Was going to be used for bloodbowl but since the game died painting on that front has slowed down to a stop. So I thought it would be fun to have a cheerleader in amongst the survivors. Just think of all the weird special rules you can have!The base is a new thing! Bought one of those nifty (but dear) textured plasticard thingies, stuck it on top and hey presto! Tile floor!
4 comments:
The plasticard squares are one of my favourite pieces. Useful for so many things, and a source of easy to cut squares for construction.
Yah, I love them! I got two, this one and one with bigger squares. I'm thinking of getting a third with even bigger squares. Should have got them long time ago!
Very nicely done! I guess she pops a zombie, then drops her gun and gives a cheer!
Now, don't forget, Land of the Dead featured a Zombie cheerleader...
Thanks for looking! The story is she ran out of bullets, ran away, slipped, fell and scraped her knee, and is now trying to attract someone's attention to borrow a jacket and get rid of the zombies for her. Any volunteers?
Post a Comment