Its my cousin's wedding and an enjoyable day it was. First, an early morning wake up call to see the exchanging of vows and stuff. Goofed around a bit, chit chat then everyone adjurned home for some sleep... -.-
Since the afternoon was free, I slipped off to me mate's place to watch some wargames being played. Its WW2 since LK is back from HK for the weekend. I ended up sharing command of the Germans with W. We didn't do too well against the two Mikes. Unfortunately both of us had to run off (I had wedding part 2 to attend) so we left before the game was completed (we were in a very bad position anyway)
So off to the hotel function room for a nice cozy tea cermony followed by the dinner (where I find myself in the very unfamiliar position of having a shirt tucked in!). Get to meet my niece for the first time too! haha soo cute! She is the daughter of one of my cousins. So three among this extended family is tied down now. Who will be the 4th? hmmm....
I love my cousins and its always great to see them again! A very happy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment