wow, its been ages!
First got hit by a couple of CPA exams then had to go back for reservist. Busy busy month. Its amazing how much energy that little bit of army life sapped out of me. Used to be able to go out field for week long battalian excercises... now barely two days and I'm half dead.
In camp training also means IPPT! which I failed... hai... zero chin-ups, standing broad jump not far enough and fail my 2.4 run by 6 measily seconds. Now considering whether to train up to pass or just give up.
The CPA exams were quite hectic mainly cause I left the prep to the last week. The corporate governance one was quite good. The treasury one was crap. The course material was unfocused and repeative and there were several mistakes in the examples given in text. A really poor experience. I will be very cross if I ended up failing that.
mini painting wise, managed to do up some more pirates, 6 halberd wielding blacks and whites! Arrrr! Quite happy with the colour combinations of the more colourful ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment