Friday, June 17, 2005

I passed!!!!

Yay! I passed my two CPA exams! Got a credit on the stupid Treasury module and a high distinction on the corporate governance one. Would have been dead embarassing if I failed the corp gov one seeing as my PhD topic lies in that field...

JenovaI just managed to paint a really bizzare looking female warrior! I love it! I love the fro, so cool! Not too keen on the punch sword though. Its named Jenova, after an internet miniature painter who helped the sculptor out when he first started his own business. Its sculpted with her face on it as well! And was released on her birthday last year.

I have primed it months ago but never got round to painting it. Then one day got bored and needed something fun to relief some stress. Just then I saw one of her painted by someone else (Ben Brownlie) and I got inspired to do one as well. It was quite hard to paint actually and bloody time consuming as well to do all the armour plates, so many layers! and stray brush strokes keep happening making you go back and retouch areas that are already painted. In the end I thought it turned out alright. Tried some new techniques on the ground work too which turned out pretty interesting looking :)

No comments: