Thursday, February 08, 2007

RT IPPT 2... passed! Ha!

Yes! I passed my IPPT! Have have not done so since ever! Wow! I did 38 sit ups (5 points), broad jump(ed) 221 cm (3 pts), 4 chin-ups (2 pts), shuttle run in 10.4 secs (4 pts) and completed my 2.4 Km run in 12:30 mins (2 pts).

The 4th chin-up was the main stumbling block to passing the test, and I have been working on it in the weeks before. The last one I was doing all the 'pattern' kicking and struggling, and suddenly the sensor went "4" I immediately dropped to the ground exhausted. I doubt I even cleared the bar...

After that when I noticed I passed all the static stations, I was running the 2.4 pushing myself like mad. Would be so stupid to pass the chin-up and then fail the 2.4. So I might have over-extended myself. I was still super exhausted hours after the run, and its the day after now and I'm aching all over.

At least no more RT! I get to skip the last 3 sessions!

No comments: