Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Preacher

preacherThis is one of Copplestone's bad guys in suit, slightly converted into a reverend largely inspired by Pappa Midnight's vatican hit squad. I am also a great fan of the Preacher comic books so I thought it would be cool!

The sculpting involved adding the collar shirt front and the buttons. The white priest collar is not particularly well done and the shirt collar could be a bit more sharp but well, its ok in the end.

The skin tones are painted with Reaper's Master Series, same as many of my other zombie survivors, and I'm still struggling a bit to get used to the consistency. The colour is the oddest one, it looked really weird when you paint it, but if you keep the tones and shades in the right place, it sort of looks much better after it dries. But I did think it was a bit too pink in the end and I gave it a very weak tan glaze from vallejo.

No comments: