Reached the mid-point of the RT, session 8 (mid point in weeks, not sessions), which is an IPPT. If you pass, you are free! If you fail, you progress into stage 2, three sessions a week (for 4 weeks) instead of two. I... of course fail!
The funniest thing is the result slip they give you at the end. "Total: 12; Result: FAIL. Try harder next time........" Thanks for the programed encouragement! haha
Compared to the last time I took IPPT, My 2.4 run slowed down from 12:46 to 13:11. Both are still one point though. Chin up is still a sad zero (I did managed to get a bit closer to the bar compared to 1 month ago though! hahaha). I passed my Standing broad jump though, 3 points, which I failed last time. Shuttle run is 3 points too which is the same as last time. Sit up is 5 points, easy peasy.
So carry on RT! Still, looking forward to doing my first chin up again.
ps. the KFC dinner I just had is not going to help...
No comments:
Post a Comment