Monday, April 17, 2006

Ken the zombie

KenHere is a lovely zombie I got from "Pockets2020" on the Forum of Doom. He saw some of my zombies and very generously offered to send me this limited edition figure from his collection at no charge. I have never saw the figure before so I was quite excited and very happy when I got it. According to him, it was a limited ed figure that was available from Fantizan 2005. It came in a ziploc bag with the label "Newark Model Soldier Coy. No.13 Ken the Zombie Fantasy Partizan MMV". Wow!

The figure itself is lovely! The sculpting is very fine and painting it was a blast. Wonder if they will make a Barbie the Zombie next year...

Zombie tally, painted 64, unpainted 10

1 comment:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Good old Ken,all dressed up with no place to go !! Nice work !