Wow, its been yonkers since this is updated. Just finished one of my CPA exams today, hope it goes well..... Painting wise didn't get much done this week. Did managed to paint a few more pirates last week (no pictures yet), a stud muffin nigga barbarian the week before and a pretty neat samurai the week before that.
Gaming wise, we have started a campaign to refight the crusades circa 1262 AD. Well, since the movie is comming, might as well right? I'm playing the Mamuluke Egypt, slaves that overthrew their masters to be kings of Egypt. We are Muslims of course. Time to kill the Infidel Chirstians and rid the Holy Land of Heretics. Never again will their unwashed feet step in our Holy Mosques. DIE DIE DIE!!!!!
Didn't get much to do in the first year as everyone buggered off and no one to fight. Second year, I have arranged to fight to Mongols! Haha! I will kick some horse butts!
No comments:
Post a Comment